What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
How do we use your information?
When you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, unlock the content, respond to a survey or marketing contact, surf the website or use any other features of the site in the following ways:
- To customize user experience and enable us to deliver the type of content and product offerings that you are most interested.
- To improve our website with a view to serving you better.
- To enable us to serve you better in responding to your customer service requests.
- To manage a contest, advertising, survey or any other feature of the site.
- To send regular emails about your order, or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand the user expectations and save them for potential visits.
- Memorize the users who have access to the premium content disabled.
When you deactivate cookies, other functions will be disabled. This will impact the experience of the customers and some of our services won’t work properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We will not sell, exchange or otherwise move your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we notify you in advance. It does not involve website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in the management of our website, conducting our business, or serving you as long as such parties consent to confidentiality of such information. We may also disclose your information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of ours or others.
However, visitor information that is not personally identifiable may be provided for marketing , advertising, or other uses by other parties.
Third party links
We can sometimes include or sell third party products or services on our website, at our discretion. These third-party sites have separate, separate privacy policies. Therefore we have no responsibility for the content and activities of these related pages. Nevertheless, we try to preserve our site ‘s reputation and welcome any input on these pages.